GAINESVILLE CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER
Work With an Experienced Florida Auto Accident Attorney
In an instant, a serious auto accident can change your life in many ways — for months, years or a lifetime to come. After surviving the initial shock of your own or a loved one’s crash and dealing with immediate medical needs, you must start thinking about your overall personal and financial recovery.
In almost every case, this requires dealing with insurance companies much more focused on protecting their own interests and profits than on offering all the help you deserve. You need an experienced lawyer who will analyze what happened, thoroughly understand your medical condition and financial challenges, and take aggressive action to hold at-fault parties and insurers accountable.
Experienced, Aggressive Advocacy
Rear-end collisions, accidents in intersections and high-speed highway accidents range in severity, but almost any car wreck can have a serious impact on your financial security and well-being. At the Law Office of Laurie D. Mitchell, we are experienced in handling a full range of auto accident claims and types of injuries. We are well prepared to assess your case, accurately determine the extent of your damages, and work relentlessly to get you all the compensation you need and deserve.
From your free case evaluation through the final resolution of your case, attorney Laurie D. Mitchell and our professional team will focus on ensuring you receive quality medical treatment and targeting the maximum possible financial recovery for you. We understand that you may have suffered life-altering injuries, lost your transportation or even suffered the loss of a loved one in a fatal accident.
Every case is unique and demands a personalized approach, and so we will take the time to listen to all your concerns and develop an appropriate strategy to best protect your rights. Attorney Mitchell and our team handle all types of auto and other motor vehicle accident cases, including:
Common Cases We Represent
- Truck accidents
- All types of car accidents, including head-on, rear-end and side-impact collisions
- Motorcycle and scooter accidents
- Gainesville area highway accidents
- Proving driver negligence and maximizing recoveries for victims of Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Drunk driving accidents, distracted driving and other matters of gross negligence
- Disputes over property damage in car accidents
- Serious crashes resulting in spine, neck and back injuries or other life-changing consequences
- Fatal auto accidents-Wrongful death and catastrophic injuries suffered in Gainesville area highway accidents
Achieving Results with Serious Injury and Wrongful Death Claims
An experienced personal injury attorney understands the true value of serious injuries — spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, neck and back injuries — and have the resources and skill to investigate and prove damages in court and in negotiations. It’s not always obvious what the true cause of a motor vehicle crash was. It may be driver inattention, loss of control of a vehicle, roadway defects, or even a defective car part.
Three Aspects of a Motor Vehicle Injury Case
A successful personal injury claim in a motor vehicle accident will include:
- Establishing who was at fault (and there may be many);
- Looking for all available sources of financial recovery (the other person’s insurance company, your insurance company, a trucking company, etc.);
- Proving the extent of your injuries and losses so that we achieve the level of financial recovery that you need;
Trusted Counsel from an Experienced Medical Professional
Attorney Laurie Mitchell, is also a registered nurse with extensive experience handling the complexities of legal and medical disputes. She knows how to evaluate injuries to determine their extent and likely costs of treatment. From handling property damage insurance claims to helping you recover lost wages and pay for long-term care, she will put her decades of experience to work for you.
Wondering if you have a claim or cause for a lawsuit, and what your case may be worth? We look forward to meeting you and offering honest, clear legal counsel you can trust. If you feel you have a potential case, please fill out our intake form for a free, no-risk evaluation by a proven Gainesville auto injury lawyer.